Thank you Thought Orchard for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award, it’s always an honor to receive recognition from one of my peers and I am honored. 🙂
The rules are:
– Thank the awesome blogger who nominated you.
– Post the award badge on your blog.
– Answer the questions your nominator has left for you.
– Nominate some other awesome bloggers.
– Make up 10 questions for them to answer.
1. Which of these do you think is humanity’s worst trait: duplicity, ignorance, selfishness, cowardice or aggression? aggression
2. In your opinion, are you a peaceful person? absolutely, ohmmmm 🙂
3. What’s the most stupid/illogical thing you’ve ever done? Putting toxins in my body ie. cigarettes, too much alcohol, etc.
4. Do you think humans are all naturally selfish? No, I think all are self interested. You must take care of yourself before you can help others
5. Books or films? films
6. What are your five worst fears (between 4 and 6…see what I did there?)? scary basement, ghosts, tornados, not being liked, spiders
7. Do you agree that telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile? yes
8. Would you die to save someone? depends on the circumstances and who it is
9. How do you settle arguments? compromise
10. How will/did you celebrate turning 18? drinking and partying
Nominations. I have nominated 11 people!
Love Who You Are
The Life Stories
Admissions of an Angel
I am Hot Wheels
The Miscarriage Diaries
Congrats guys! You are all amazing bloggers and are so deserving of this award 🙂
Here are your 10 questions, enjoy!
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. What is your happiest childhood memory? Why?
3. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
4. What is the one thing you would like to change most in the world?
5. If the average lifespan changed to 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
6. When did you first fall in love?
7. How do you know you’re in love?
8. Would you break the law to save someone you love?
9. What would you do if you had a Billion dollars?
10. Would you rather (must pick one) have hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you are going to sneeze for the rest of your life?