Trees Without Roots was kind enough to nominate me for The Versatile Blogger Award. It never gets old when you receive a blogging award from a fellow writer. I appreciate you thinking of me and I am truly honored. Thank you so very much!
Here are the rules:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
– I was a drummer in a band when I was 15 and we totally suck… I mean rocked. The name of our 3 piece grunge rock band was Spring Loaded. We played mostly Nirvana covers and even had our first and last concert in my mom’s backyard where 20 of our closest friends attended.
– I went on an foreign exchange program in Germany at 16 and we drank lots of beer and had the time of our lives.
– I realized college was not for me after switching my major 3 times, attending 10 colleges, and racking up plenty of debt, but it was all worth it, at least I keep trying to convince myself of that.
– I have been creating websites since I was 16 years old when I learned HTML on a web tv, wow that really dates me.
– True story, I met my wife on MySpace, yes that quirky social network we all loved to hate. She was a friend of a friend. I thought she was cute in her profile pic so I messaged her and the rest is history.
– I am a do it yourself kind of guy with a construction background so I’ve done a lot of work on our house including windows, flooring, plumbing, and even cut down a 60 ft tall tree in our front yard.
– I am the proud parent of a 16 month old girl Josie who I blog about often. Being her daddy is my greatest accomplishment thus far 🙂
Here are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award! Congratulations, these are versatile and talented bloggers:
Ann Johnson Murphree Author
The Turn of the Earth
Life Lessons With Allie
Nick Thiwerspoon’s Rants
Lost and Found
Card Castles in the Sky
Simple Life, Simple Love
A Beautiful Comparison
Life…..A Work in Progress
Dad’s the Way I Like It
Welcome to My World: As Seen Through the Eyes of my Lens